Sunday, June 24, 2007

Family Fun

My Aunt Ruth Ann (Nan or Aunt Shortie). She is sooo cute! She's only a little over 5ft tall. So we made Seth sit down to center the picture!


Check out the form on that pitcher! I think he needs his own bobble head!!!!

Right before Seth took a wiffleball to the mouth! Don't worry he still has all of his teeth, his lips are just a little swollen! I tried to use my nursing instinct and assess his injury as well as offer him some ice for the swelling.........but of course he was fine and didn't need my help!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Megan Hofacker said...

Great pics! I love the picture of Seth pitching. What form he has! Keep the pics coming!

Bill said...

.....please let me know when that bobblehead is ofered so I can add it to my growing collection.