Friday, October 5, 2007

Girls Shopping Trip

Meg, David and the girls are home!!!! So Pat, Meg, and I decided to get together and have a shopping day!! We had a blast at Easton!! We had lunch at BD's Mongolian BBQ, it was delicious!! We'll have to plan to do it again next time everybodies home!!

When I arrived to pick up Pat and Meg, I was greeted by these two lil cuties!

Here we are at the start of our day!!! Ready to conquer Easton!!

Meg and I in the dressing room at Anthropologie. We fell in love with these dresses and both of us had to try them on!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bill said...

What absolute CUTIES....all three of you. So glad you took the time off and got Pat over thee with you. She loved hanging out with you youngens!

sam-a-lama-ding-dong said...

Well ain't that just the way...
I just bought that same dress for
me.
Darn-it all...